Honesty & Integrity
In my first few blogs, I provided my perspective on COURAGE as the concept relates to Kuhn Global Talent’s values.
Courage can also be considered the foundation for our other values of CARING, HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and HARD WORK.
Feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others, our clients and our candidates, is what CARING means to us.
In this blog I will give some thoughts on the values of Honesty and Integrity.
We see one or both of these values included in the core values listed by over 90% of organizations who say they have corporate values statements.
Here are some examples borrowed from several of our clients:
- We insist on honesty and integrity with customers, suppliers, all third parties and with one another.
- Our dedication to integrity takes us beyond compliance with the law. We never forget that our reputation for ethical behavior is a tremendous asset for this company and its employees.
- Integrity- We embody a culture that sets the standard for honest, ethical conduct.
- INTEGRITY is at the heart of who we are as a Company. We were established as a principled, ethical enterprise. Today, integrity is reflected in our people, our products, and our business practices and relationships. We keep our promises to one another, to our customers, and to our shareholders.
The principals and associates of Kuhn Global Talent believe that Honesty and Integrity must always come first in all of our relationships so that we are worthy of partnering with the best organizations in the world. To us, Honest and Integrity means:
- Telling the truth
- Doing the right thing
- Accountability to follow through
- Keeping promises and commitments
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Truly and sincerely caring about and helping others
- Consistency of our character, communications, actions, and processes with our values
- Accurate communications without exaggeration
- Admitting to and correcting our errors
- Communicating quickly to clients when their internal recruiting processes are or will cause issues and suggesting modifications that will allow the search to be successful
- Informing candidates as soon as possible when they will not be getting a job offer from our client
- Striving to be, in reality, what we appear to be
We believe that effective Recruiting Relationships are based on the Trust that we earn from our clients, candidates, and each other.
In the increasingly volatile, uncertain, and complex global business world where individuals interact frequently via electronic media rather than in person, trust is a precious gift.
Kuhn Global Talent attributes our growth and the sustainability of our success primarily to the trust that our clients and candidates have in us. We feel that frequent recommendations and repeat business are two of the best indicators of our honesty and integrity.
In the next blog, I will provide my thoughts on the value of Hard Work.
Wishing you the best,